1. You sell not only what you do, but why you do it
The reason you took up aesthetic medicine should be the core value represented by your brand. Patients with whom these values resonate will keep coming back for more, not only because of the quality of the treatments, but also because of the emotional connection. Such a value could be making people feel better about themselves or helping them strengthen their self-esteem. When you achieve this goal, your patient will be satisfied with the result and will probably use your services again in the future. Here you can read more about how to make patients fall in love with your aesthetic clinic!
Ask yourself questions, the answers to which can become the backbone of your brand:
- What is important to me and my patients?
- How can I change the life of my patients for the better through my work?
2. Remember who your target audience is
Aesthetic medicine is full of treatments that address the diverse needs of patients. If you specialise in treatments to reduce the signs of ageing, your goal will be to attract people of mature age who want to achieve tighter skin and reduced wrinkles. Understanding who your ideal consumer is, will allow you to tailor various aspects of your business to your audience, such as marketing strategy, brand voice or even the interior design of your clinic. A variety of free tools to create a model of a buyer persona can help you achieve this goal:
3. Build your aesthetic clinic’s brand
This is an ongoing process that makes potential clients aware of your strengths and associates your clinic with specific positive features. To build solid brand awareness of your aesthetic medicine clinic, you can focus on a few elements:
- Brand voice – it is how you communicate with your patients, both in person or through different channels. Brand voice reflects your personality and the character of your clinic. It is important that it is consistent across all contact points with patients: business cards, brochures, social media and your website, but also in conversations and correspondence. In order to maintain a strong brand voice, all clinic staff must communicate with clients using the same tone. The InDesk Aesthetic Receptionists can facilitate this process and tailor communication with patients to your requirements.
- Online activity – thanks to the popularity of social media, you can stay in touch with your patients, share the results of your treatments with them, keep them informed about the development of your clinic and the progress of your staff. In this way, you can build a bond with your audience. And don't forget about blogging! It's a great way to showcase your expertise and attract new clients at the same time. You can read more about the benefits of blogging here.
- Word of mouth – nothing inspires consumer confidence more than a recommendation from the side of a trusted person. That's why referral programmes are a great idea to increase positive feedback regarding your clinic and the services you offer. By introducing special offers and bonus schemes for patients who recommend your clinic to new ones, you further motivate them to share their experiences with their friends and relatives.
4. Focus on communication with your patients
The whole branding process is aimed at creating a bond with the patient and building a positive image of the clinic. It is clear that good communication creates a positive, pleasant atmosphere and builds trust. Conducting treatments, running a clinic, building a business development strategy and, on top of this, responding to patient enquiries is a lot. Maintaining a high level of communication with a load of other responsibilities can be a challenge. Partnering with the InDesk Aesthetic Receptionists to deliver a bespoke service to your patients can be a good idea. With the help of professional receptionists, you can rest assured that no enquiry will go unanswered.
5. Be yourself
The world's greatest cliché proves to be true once again. The functioning of your clinic and your approach to patients are a reflection of your personality. It is hard to maintain a coherent brand by pretending to be someone else. Also, originality is in high demand. The best way to make yourself memorable to potential patients is to build your brand on your personal values and personal taste. This way, you will resonate with clients who are similar to you, making it easier to work together.