How an aesthetic receptionist can help you and your patients?
1. Fast and effective patient contact
How fast can you respond to a message during work? Quick responses to all received patient enquiries improve the relationship between patients and the clinic. It also reduces the chances, that the patient will opt for the competitor. The potential client pays attention not only to the quality of the service but also to the relationship with the practitioner. Any medical procedure requires trust and can be stressful for the patient, so smooth communication and addressing concerns makes the client feel they have come to the right place.
2. More time to conduct treatments
You only have a finite number of hours at work, and prioritising your tasks in the clinic is the key. If you choose to reply to patient enquiries and answer the phone at the same time, you will be left with less time to carry out treatments and make money. Delegating some of your duties to the receptionist, you will be able to concentrate fully on the patients in your clinic without the stress of having no one to keep an eye on the incoming messages.
3. Accepting deposits to avoid no-shows and last-minute cancellations
Nothing disrupts a day at the clinic more than a patient not turning up for an appointment without prior information. Most of all, it is damaging to your aesthetic clinic's bottom line! Taking deposits can reduce this issue and provide financial protection, even if the patient cancels the treatment at the last minute.
4. No need to respond to patient enquiries after hours
Work-life balance is very important, and after all, you still have family, friends and other interests outside of work! With the help of a receptionist, you can forget about the long list of missed calls from patients who need to be called back after hours. Communication with the patient becomes smooth and timely, and you can relax with peace of mind after work.
5. Booking and rescheduling appointments
Support in managing your bookings will ensure that you have everything under control and can arrange your time at the clinic more efficiently. It is important that your receptionist has experience in working with a variety of online booking management systems, which are clearer and more convenient than a traditional calendar.
6. Following up with patients
The contact with the patients does not end when they book. It is a good idea to remind the patient before the treatment that the appointment is coming up. After the visit, it is a good idea to have a short conversation to gather the patient's feedback, make sure they are happy with the result, and perhaps suggest another complementary treatment.
- Longer working hours: our Agents operate Monday to Friday: 8.00 – 20.00 and Saturdays: 9.00 – 17.00.
- Team of Receptionists experienced in working with medical aesthetic clinics and their patients.
- Experts in clear, pleasant and effective communication.
- No need to hire a new employee and train them: the InDesk Receptionists are already trained!
- Low costs: no need to pay taxes, buy new equipment or prepare the workspace.
- Receptionists that you can always count on: without going on holidays, quitting the job, or getting sick. Your patient enquiries are always taken care of.
All of that starts from 300/month. InDesk is more than just a call-answering service, and the Agents become an extension of your team, providing you with support and personalised service to save you time for what’s important to you.