In today's digital age, potential clients are just a click away. Might sound strange to some of you, but that’s how today and tomorrow are operating and not slowing down. That is why running your business requires certain strategies, also in the area of email marketing.
Unlocking the potential of email marketing strategy for aesthetic clinics, can make all the difference in developing your clinic. From promoting your latest treatment and sharing valuable content, to keeping clients informed about special promotions, emails can be easily used by you as powerful tools, reaching thousands of current and potential clients.
1. Designing Effective Email Campaigns for Your Aesthetic Business
Starting with online advertising seems pretty easy and undemanding at first sight. Well, mistaken as it is, the key here is preparing gripping visuals and compelling content, and believe us or not, it can be very tricky, difficult and off putting. Also, when designing email campaign marketing for your aesthetic business.
You don’t know how to do that? No worries, we have prepared a few useful tips for you:
- Responsive Design - make sure your email template is suitable for different devices, such as desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Clear and Compelling Subject Lines - make people interested and grab their attention by asking questions, pointing them directly or using urgency that will result in opening your emails: "Introducing Our Latest Procedure! Limited-Time Offer Just for You" ; “Tips for Healthy, Beautiful Skin: Discounts Inside”.
- Eye-Catching Graphics - make sure that pictures you use are of a high-quality. That will definitely help you attract your audience more.
- Branding Consistency - remember to be consistent in branding elements: logo, colour scheme and font. This helps in your brand’s identity and recognition.
- Readable Fonts - use a minimum font size of 14px, which is crucial for accessibility, as readers may have different eyesight conditions. Also, choose readable fonts: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, Calibri, etc.
- Formatting - make sure you use headings, subheadings and bullet points to break up text and make it easy for readers to scan.
- Content formatting - you need to provide valuable information maintaining a conversational tone, by focusing on pain points, desires and aspirations.
- Personalisation - remember that addressing each recipient by name makes them feel valued as individuals and makes them read your email more eagerly
2. Marketing for Aesthetic Practice: Building a Strong Email List
Now, as we know how to prepare a perfect email, let’s think about a mailing list, reaching out to the most relevant audience of existing or potential patients.
Such a targeted approach is the most crucial here, as you need to make sure that all promotional messages, updates and offers will reach out to an audience genuinely interested in your clinic's offerings.